October 9, 2015

Woodland Window!

Good Morning! I have one more window card to show you today in my week-long posts using the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies. This time I added a little bit of embossing. Let's take a peek:
 

I used the Woodland Embossing Folder and added VersaMark Ink to the inside of my folder. Make sure when you do this, that you ink the tree trunk bumpy side. I then added my Pacific  Point Cardstock inside the folder and embossed it. Once that was completed, I sprinkled White Embossing Powder to my trees and set with my Heat Tool. The Hearth & Home window shape is also embossed using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. It resembles the actual wood grain you would see in the wood boards when building a window. It's pretty neat:

 
I opted not to add a sentiment to this card as I like the way it looked and felt it didn't need one. That happens sometimes. I added branches of leaves to the windowsill using the Bird Punch and topped that off with a double-bow made with the Into The Woods Cotton Ribbon. I made the bow using my Ribbon Bow Creator that my husband makes. You can see all of his stamping tools for sale HERE
Here are the supplies I used today and if you would like to visit my other posts using the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies, you can view them all HERE.

So have I convinced you to subscribe to our Mini Session at Create with Connie & Mary. I'll have lots more cards to show you using the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies. And here is what our Mini Session for October is all about:


OCTOBER 2015 MINI SESSION

* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!

*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th

Sets used for this collection:
    • Holly Jolly Greetings
    • Vintage Leaves
    • Your Presents
    • Happy Scenes
    • Thankful Forest Friends
    • BONUS:  Reason for the Season

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Your card is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, Debbie!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly