October 28, 2015

Waterfall Album & Waterfall Card Special Class!

I had a local downline contact me recently and she sent me a photo of an album she fell in love with. She said to me "You have to do a class on how to make this album with the same designer paper". So I searched and found that the album was made by Meg Holland using the Timeless Elegance Designer Paper. It is called a "Waterfall Album". It took me a little bit of time to find directions on how to make the album and if you google "Waterfall Album", there are a few YouTube videos to help you. 


I decided to add a "Waterfall Card" to this special class as I've always wanted to make one of these cards and had never tried it. So it was perfect timing. You can see both the card and the album in the photo below:



I am hosting the class on October 31st. Here are some more photo's so you can see all of the angles of the projects:


Waterfall Album above when closed and album below when opened:


Waterfall Card:


For the waterfall card, you pull on the tag on the right to reveal 3 different squares with something stamped on each square:




Isn't that neat? And once you pull it all through, you can see the sentiment.  And you can do the same with this card also, visit YouTube and you'll find plenty of tutorials there with directions on how to make this card!

 
For those of you that signed up for the class, all products needed have been ordered and I will see you on October 31st for our class!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors and patterns used to create these 2 projects. Your class members will LOVE making these. TFS pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I'm sure we will have a great time!

      Delete
  2. 'Gorgeous, Debbie! Will you have a tutorial for sale for this fabulous project? I'd love that! XO gailstamps@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail, right now I do not have a tutorial as there are so many steps to creating this album. Not sure if I will have the time needed.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!