October 6, 2015

Something For Baby!

All week long I will be showing you various cards I made with the Stampin' Up! Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies. I will be giving you a sampling of what's to come during our October Mini at Create with Connie & Mary.


Visit Create with Connie & Mary today to sign up for our Mini Session.


  • Our mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
    • Each mini session includes THREE card sets, each with 4 cards, and
    • Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect for your club or stamp camp
  • All FIVE projects are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
  • BONUS:  Every month in the weeks following the release, Connie and Mary will each do two additional cards to make an Bonus Card Set project for you!  Make sure you check back in with us!
We are showing you projects made with the following stamp sets:

    • Holly Jolly Greetings
    • Vintage Leaves
    • Your Presents
    • Happy Scenes
    • Thankful Forest Friends
    • BONUS:  Reason for the Season

Today's card features a baby card:


I used two stamp sets on this card. The Something For Baby and Made With Love stamp sets and of course the coordinating Baby's Firsts Framelits Dies. How perfect to stamp an image, cut it out and place it on the window sill I also let the Sweet Li'l Things designer paper do all the work for me. There's even a few sheets that have clouds on them...perfect for the window!

 
The little bow at the top was cut using one of the dies from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. Here are all of the products I used on today's card:
Supplies:
    Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
      Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
       
       


      debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!