October 26, 2015

Merry Monday Challenge #177!

We have a new challenge at Merry Monday this week. Wendy is asking for Christmas lights and glitter on our cards:


I searched and I searched and I searched some more to try to find large lights to add to my card. I even searched in my retired stamps...nope. I tried to come up with some Punch Art...nope. Finally, while going through my retired stamps I spotted these little tiny lights in the Holiday Home stamp set from last year. Phew! Can you see them on my sentiment layer....THEY ARE SO TINY!


Okay, they are so tiny that there was no way I was going to get glitter on them so.....I added a glitter nose to my Punch Art deer:

 
Wendy, you made me work hard on this card *smile*! This truly was a challenge for me and I hope you plan on joining Merry Monday this week. I would love to see how you came up with "lights & glitter" and I hope you didn't have to work as hard as I did!

Card Supplies:

Retired: Holiday Home stamp set and Encore Gold Ink

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. You are SO CLEVER!! This card is SUPER CUTE!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Debbie, your hard work paid off. This is so adorable it's in my "idea box" for my great-grandson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!!! I was in a pickle too looking for a stamp with Christmas lights! LOL Of all the stamps I have and I found none! LOL Your card is so cute with the punch art reindeer and adorable red glitter paper nose! Your cards are always amazing, Debbie! Hope you have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lights may be little, but they do the trick! And Rudolph is adorable with his glittery red nose! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and fun card, Debbie!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! Love those teeny tiny lights and Rudolph's red nose!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, such an adorable card with Rudolph and his glittered nose and your tiny little lights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Debbie, your moose is so cute I love the punch art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go!!! This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute - way to hang in there until you found some lights - love Rudolph's nose :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sweet mini lights Debbie, such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!