October 12, 2015

Merry Monday #175!

Hi Stampers and welcome to a new challenge week at Merry Monday. I hope you plan on joining Nina's challenge this week which is to add a moose to your Christmas card:

I love to create masculine cards so this challenge was right up my alley. I had the perfect moose image to use for my card today also. Even though this stamp set is retired, I held on to the set....just in case!


Here is Maine, we have 3 weeks of moose hunting season spread out in September & October so it's not unusual to see these creatures. It's also the worst time of year for moose accidents. Dave and I even had one on our front lawn a few years ago. These creatures are huge!

 
I added a bunch of banners along the bottom of my stamped image. I thought it would add a little bit of interest and color to coordinate with my other layers. Come on over and join us at Merry Monday this week!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. Love your card, Debbie! That moose is just perfect this week and I love the pops of color you used with your banner punch at the bottom! I don't think I could imagine how big one of those creatures are in real life! Hope you have a terrific week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamp and card design, Debbie! Love the colors you used. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and bold design!!!! Perfect for any moose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome moose, Debbie, and a wonderful masculine card! Love the banners! Hope you have a great week and maybe see a moose this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great masculine moose card. Love the addition of the banners for a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours you have used, and the added touch of the Banners in brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! I love that masculine stamp and those fishtail banners at the bottom of your focal banner are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Debbie, I love this stamp and the fabulous colours and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect masculine Christmas card!! Hope you enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours on your card! It's a perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic image, love the banners and gold cord Debbie, lovely masculine Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that blue - such a pretty card!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!