October 5, 2015

Merry Monday #174!

Grab a cup of coffee and come visit us at Merry Monday this morning. Why coffee? Because Lori wants us to add a coffee theme to our card today! Let's take a peek:
 
I decided to dig out my Paper Pumpkin stamp set from July to use on my card today. I thought the coffee cup image with the steam and the cute sentiment were so perfect for this week's theme:
 

I stamped three cups using the Merry Moments Designer Paper and hand-cut them all and stacked them on top of each other. How easy was that?

 
Visit Merry Monday to see what my teammates have come up with for ideas today. I'm sure they all rocked the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I love the glamorous little strip of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pretty Christmas cups, the polka dots and that glitter strip! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy glitter ribbon!!' Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Debbie. Like the three cups and the pattern paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cups and the fun papers you used. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your stack of coffee cups, Debbie! Love that you paper pieced them and used a sentiment that is perfect for the holidays! Awesome card, my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous stack of coffee cups, Debbie!!! Love the polka dot paper and glitter - awesome card! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE everything! And that gold is the perfect added touch!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly