October 11, 2015

Make Your Own Chevron & YouTube Video!

Happy Weekend Readers! I hope you are enjoying yours. You know, ever since we sold our business over a year ago, Dave and I sometimes look at each other and say "what day is it today?". We've been so busy that at times I wonder how I managed to run our business plus throw in my Stampin' Up! business in the mix. It's been a fun ride.

I have a few things for you today. Our October Mini Session goes live today at Create with Connie & Mary. You can still join in on the fun!


OCTOBER 2015 MINI SESSION

* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
  
 
 
Sets used for this collection:
    • Holly Jolly Greetings
    • Vintage Leaves
    • Your Presents
    • Happy Scenes
    • Thankful Forest Friends
    • BONUS:  Reason for the Season
***************************************************

So today I have a new video that shows you how I created the chevron border you see on my card below. The border is all in one piece and is a little raised on my card:


You can view a better photo below that shows how neat the chevron looks and I'm going to show you how to create it! It's so much fun and so easy...

 
You can view my video below and if you can't due to your electronic device, I have the direct link listed below the video:



Click on the direct link below if you can not view the video from above:
 
MAKE YOUR OWN CHEVRON YOUTUBE VIDEO
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly