October 18, 2015

Guest Stamper Kaitlynn!

Today I am featuring a special guest designer for my post. This special designer loves to create and was super excited when I told her I would be featuring her project today. Take a peek at her "Self-Closing Treat Box" and then I'll tell you who she is:


Don't you like the colors she choose for her treat box? And if you take a look below, you will see who made the treat box. This is my 7-year old granddaughter Kaitlynn. She loves the box I made for my thank you gift for online orders this month and wanted to make a Halloweeny one for her teacher. Didn't she do a great job?


Grammy had to help her a little bit with the scoring but everything else she did herself. She was the one that decided on the witch hat and when I asked her what she would like for a sentiment she asked "isn't there a BOO that I can cut out with the Big Shot". She LOVES my Big Shot Machine to cut things with!


I think her teacher will love the treat box. Don't you think so too? I am so proud of Kaitlynn and love that she loves what I do and takes such great interest in it! I see a future Stampin' Up! Demonstrator....maybe?

+
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly