October 25, 2015

Free Shipping!


I am so close to earning a milestone in my Stampin' Up! career and I need your help to achieve it! I need $627.10 more in sales to reach my first $100,000.00 in career sales and I would love to be able to accomplish that by the end of October. Won't you consider putting in an order to help me get there?

Starting today October 25th until October 31st I am offering FREE shipping on all orders of $50.00 and above. You can add your order here in my Online Store and I will mail you a check for your shipping:


The FREE project kit I am sending out to you for Online ordering this month is a Self-Closing Treat Box that you see in the photo below:


I appreciate all of the orders I have received this month and thank you all for choosing me as your demonstrator. Don't forget the Weekly Deals for this week that end tomorrow. New Weekly Deals will be posted on Tuesday!

Sale: $13.50
Price: $18.00
Sale: $8.25
Price: $11.00
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly