October 2, 2015

First Friday PDF and a new Thank You Kit!

If you are a customer of mine, I will be sending you my VIP Newsletter with PDF instructions on how to create this cute "Self-Closing Treat Box" sometime this weekend. I was inspired by Stephanie Kendall. The project is all done and photographed. I just need to write up the tutorial for you.

A FREE project kit with all the pieces needed to assemble this project will be mailed to you the first week of November when placing an ONLINE ORDER with me for the month of October through my ONLINE STORE!

NOTE: I STILL HAVE SOME OF YOU WHO ARE PICKING "NO CONTACT" ON YOUR ONLINE ORDERS AND WHEN THE ORDERS COME THROUGH I AM NOT GIVEN A NAME TO WHOM THE ORDER BELONGS TO. I CAN NOT SEND YOU A CARD KIT. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE "NO CONTACT" BOX IS NOT CHECKED!



Isn't this just the neatest box. You don't even need to secure it at the top as it stays closed all by itself!


Pinch the sides and this is how it opens to reveal what is inside:

 
Thank you to all of my customers for supporting me. I have some great news to share with you. I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for almost 7 years now and this past September was my very best month in sales and it was all because of you! Thank you so much!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly