So today I am sharing a Christmas card for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary.
We are all showing you red and white cards and oh do I love the card I came up with:
I white-embossed my trees from the Wonderland stamp set and added white non-embossed snowflakes in the background. I love both sentiments that are included in this stamp set and wanted to use both of them on my card front so I added the first one at top by stamping Real Red Ink on Real Red Cardstock. The 2nd one was added on bottom using Read Red Ink on Whisper White Cardstock:
Isn't it amazing how just a tiny strip of Silver Glimmer Paper and a few scattered Rhinestone Jewels are the perfect addition to my card? Here are the steps & measurements you'll need to create one just like it:
- Card Base: Real Red Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Stamp the sentiment at the very bottom using Real Red Ink.
- Layer #3: Real Red Cardstock 4" x 3-1/2". Rub an Embossing Buddy over the whole cardstock piece. Stamp the tree image using VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with a Heat Tool. Stamp the sentiment at the top using Real Red Ink. Add some snowflakes in the background using Whisper White Craft Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Trim: Add a skinny sliver of Silver Glimmer Paper to the bottom of Layer #3 measuring 1/8" x 3-1/2".
- Bling: Complete your card by adding a few Rhinestone Jewels to the background!
- Stamps: Wonderland
- Inks: Real Red, Whisper White, VersaMark
- Tools: Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
You may have arrived here from my wonderful teammate Nicole Tugrul's blog, now it's time to visit my talented teammate Deb Currier's blog by clicking on the arrow below: