OCTOBER 2015 MINI SESSION
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
So this week's Saturday Blog Hop is all about a fall card featuring our 2014-2016 In Colors. Those colors are Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow & Tangelo Twist. My card for today uses Blackberry Bliss:
I used the For All Things stamp set with Blackberry Bliss Ink. By stamping my leaves twice without re-inking, the ink appears as a dark and a light shade:
Here is my card recipe:
- Card Base: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Fold in the center at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Bohemian Designer Paper 4" x 5-1/4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/4" x 5". Stamp the leaves using Blackberry Bliss Ink on 3 edges of the card by stamping twice without re-inking. Repeat several times. Add the sentiment and finish off by adding White Perfect Accents to the background. Glue the cardstock layer to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamps: For All Things
- Inks: Blackberry Bliss
- Accessories: White Perfect Accents
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
- DSP: Bohemian