October 15, 2015

Acorns & Leaves October Card Kit!

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED: Sorry for the confusion. I originally posted this the first week of October when we run our subscription for Create with Connie & Mary's month Mini's and I didn't want to cause confusion so removed it and am posting it back today. 


I will be moving my monthly card kits to around the 15th of each month now also! For those of you that were able to purchase the kits earlier when I originally posted, you should have received them by now, thanks so much!



My new card kit is ready for you to purchase for the month of October 2015. I am again offering the card kit or the PDF directions only....but wait, here's something new I am starting with this month:

PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER THROUGH 
MY ONLINE STORE AND I WILL SEND 
YOU THE PDF DIRECTIONS FOR FREE!

As you all know, Stampin' Up! does not allow us to sell card kits with the stamped images included. I am offering you two options for my card kits:
  • Card Kit only with no stamped images. Read more about my card kits below.
  • Tutorial Only. You can purchase the PDF tutorial that will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
What is included in your card kits:
  • All pre-cut cardstock pieces
  • All embossed cardstock pieces
  • All designer paper layers (may vary)
  • All embellishments 
  • All die-cut pieces
  • All punched pieces
  • Includes 4 Envelopes
  • Includes Shipping to USA only
  • Emailed close-up photos of all projects in PDF format so you can assemble your cards
What is not included in your card kits:
  • All Adhesives 
  • Stampin' Dimensionals (pop dots)
  • No stamped sentiments or images (it is against Stampin' Up! policy)
ALL KITS ARE NOW SOLD OUT

Please allow one week for kits to be mailed out as I product them as they sell! I will remove the PayPal link when the kits are no longer available!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly