October 19, 2015

15% Off Stamps Is Here!

It's here, it's here! Starting today, take advantage of Stampin' Up! 15% Stamp Sale!


15% off ALL STAMPIN' UP! stamp sets for 5 days only!

October 19-23 (Monday thru Friday)


100% of all stamp sets in the annual catalog and Holiday catalog will be 15% off for 5 days only AND (THIS IS HUGE) you can choose discounted stamp sets for your Starter Kit and get them even further discounted! I have been a demonstrator for 6+ years and I have never seen SU do this last part.

A recap:

If you BUY, then every stamp set is 15% off for 5 days.

If you JOIN via a Starter Kit to join my discount club (and remember that joining has NO risk and NO strings) then you choose $125 (not a penny more) of whatever you want which could be all 15%-off stamp sets yet you pay only $99. That is a HUGE additional savings! And you get to enjoy 20% off any future purchases by joining my team! THIS IS HUGE! Discounted stamps may be added to the $99 Starter Kit, helping you get even more Stampin’ Up! product for the money! Read more about joining my "Discount Club" here: JOIN MY TEAM

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today! Click on the logo below to shop in my Online Store starting MONDAY....THIS IS HUGE!!


 Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!