September 23, 2015

Paper Pumpkin September 2015 Kit!

Paper Pumpkin for September is here and wait til you see how adorable this month's kit is. Also, I am trying something for the first time today. I am blogging from my iPhone so I have not retouched the colors of my photo's. I just want to see how well this will work.

So here's what showed up in my mailbox today:



For those of you that are not familiar with Paper Pumpkin or if you are visiting for the first time, Paper Pumpkin is a creative escape that shows up in your mailbox once a month once you subscribe. It is always a surprise for all of us. The kit contains everything you need to make your projects, less the adhesive. Some months we have a card kit, a 3D kit or an assortment of both. Let's see what we received this month from Stampin' Up!:


The box is always so pretty. You open it up to reveal a thank you from Paper Pumpkin and your kit wrapped up on blue tissue paper. Once you tear into your box, lookie:


This month is "Wickedly Sweet Treats". The ink spot is Cajun Craze and look at all of the stamps we receive in this month's stamp set:


I can see a lot of possibilities with just the stamp set! Below you will find all of the pieces you need to create 8 goodie bags for Halloween:


Fringed bags, white tags, striped tags.....Halloween straws, twine, raffia, bag inserts and more fringed pieces to create the fringed bag:


View the video below to show you just how adorable these are! I'll have some projects to show you in a few days and for those of you that are subscribers, I'll be sending you the Exclusive Projects from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus team. Not a subscriber yet? Subscribe here to join my Paper Pumpkin team!

DEBBIE'S PAPER PUMPKIN STORE



If you can't click on the video, here is the clickable link:


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!