September 30, 2015

Maine Demo's Swap!

I hosted a swap for 16 demonstrators from Maine. The theme of our swap was Christmas Cards with at least 3 layers. I used some products from the Holiday Catalog for my cards and here are all 16 of the cards I made:


I started with a Whisper White Cardstock base and embossed my 2nd layer of Bermuda Bay Cardstock with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder:


I added a few banners for a splash of color and then stamped the snowflakes with coordinating colors. You can purchase the stamp set and punch as a bundle to save 15%! I love that!



Here is a listing of all the supplies I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

And now for photo's of all the cards I received from our swap:
















 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. What a nice group of cards!! Really puts my imagination to work seeing how some of these images come together. I am wondering about the string of lights in Patricia Greenleaf's window card. I don't remember seeing that image in any of the sets. Do you know which set it comes in? Or maybe it is a separate image that she picked p somewhere else.
    thanks
    tonilea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonilea, the string of lights is actually designer paper called "Season Of Cheer" from the Holiday catalog. Thy are hand-cut and glued to the card. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Nice swap cards, Debbie!! I enjoyed the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!