There are a total of 12 different designs and patterns. So what can you do with all 12? Make these cute, simple, quick & easy cards. I used six of the patterns just to give you an idea on how to use the stack of paper:
I cut each sheet into two pieces. First I cut a piece measuring 3-3/4" x 3-3/4". I then used this same piece and trimmed off 3/4" on one end. Now to assemble each card:
*Card Base: Very Vanilla Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
* Designer Paper: Glue the largest piece of designer paper 1/4" from the top. * Designer Paper: Flip the 2nd piece of designer paper on the opposite side and glue below the 1st designer paper piece. You now have 2 patterns in place from the same sheet of designer paper.
* Swirl Image: Stamp the swirl image from the Hello Life stamp set using Memento Black Ink below the designer paper.
* Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Memento Black Ink below the swirl from the Another Thank You stamp set.
What a great set of cards to create aren't they? Easy to mass-produce and what a nice gift to present to someone. You could even make a nice box to store them in!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
BRAND NEW! SEPTEMBER 2015 MINI SESSION
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available for purchase now and session will be available beginning on September 13th