You then pinch it again to remove it to get to the inside of the bag! How awesomely cute is that!
It's very simple to make. You need one of our Clothespins, Black Glimmer Paper, Glue Dots, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Tree Punch and the Bow Builder Punch.
Here's how you build it:
- Cut a hole in the Black Glimmer Paper with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch.
- Using the 2-1/2" Circle Punch, place the hole in the Glimmer Paper in the center of the punch to create a donut-shaped ring. Cut.
- Cut two tree shapes with the Tree Punch and the Black Glimmer Paper.
- Using Glue Dots, glue a tree on each side of the Clothespin (see photo above). The bottom of the tree should be even with the bottom of the clothespin (not the trunk).
- Add Glue Dots along the bottom portion of each tree on both trees (above the trunk). Place the clothespin top & trees through the hole of the ring and carefully bend the ring on both sides of the clothespin until the bottom of the ring is even with the trunk of the tree. Press in place on both sides to the Glue Dots.
- Create a bow with the Bow Builder Punch and glue the bow to the witch hat! I used Blackberry Bliss for my purple.
I used the Gift Bag Punch Board on the "L" setting and the Happy Haunting Designer Paper. Love the stripes, so bold and bright for Halloween.
I added a Spider Web Doily to the front of the bag.
I stamped the large sentiment from the Witch's Night stamp set on Very Vanilla Cardstock using Memento Black Ink and cut it out using the coordinating Lots Of Labels Framelits Dies. I glued the layer on using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Add the little witch hat to the top and your good to go! Thanks Janet for such a cute idea!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog