- Card Base: Whisper White Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Farmer's Market Designer Paper 5-1/2" x 3/4". Glue to the edge of the left-hand side of the card base.
- Linen Thread: Open the card base and cut a small slit at the very top of the designer paper on the score line. Thread the Linen Thread through the hole and wrap around the cardstock. Tie into a bow.
- Stamped Image: Stamp the image using Memento Black Ink. Color the image using a Blender Pen along with the Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Ink Pads.
The second card sample uses all of the same supplies as the first card with a few additions. I love how the Brick Wall Embossing Folder looks as a background to the other layers. It is still a subtle background but adds a wow factor:
- Card Base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Emboss with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. Use a Stampin' Sponge to add Sahara Sand Ink to the embossing. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Glue a Tea Lace Doily that has been cut to include 9 scallops in place 2-1/4" from the bottom.
- Layer #4: Create 3 banners using the Farmer's Market Designer Paper. All 3 banners are 3-3/4" long. The width is 3/4" for one banner and 1/2" for the other two banners. Glue the first one overlapping the doily and the other two above that leaving a space between all 3 banners.
- Stamped Image: Stamp the image twice on Whisper White Cardstock. Hand-cut the first one and color the lettuce using Old Olive Ink and a Blender Pen. Using Linen Thread, glue to the back of the stamped image adding loops peeking out from the image. Glue on the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals. Cut the banner only from the 2nd stamped image and color with Cherry Cobbler Ink and the Blender Pen. Overlap on the first image by gluing with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Card #2 Supplies: