I coordinated the Delightful Dijon colors by using the cardstock, ink pad and ribbon. I love it when that happens! It's so easy when Stampin' Up! provides us with coordinating products isn't it?
Dig out your Paper Pumpkin stamps and make this card with me:
- Card Base: Delightful Dijon 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold. Stamp the flower image as a background all over the cardstock.
- Layer #2: Farmer's Market Designer Paper 1" x 5-1/2". Glue to the right-hand edge of the card base.
- Layer #3: Soft Suede Cardstock 1/4" x 5-1/2". Glue alongside the designer paper overlapping slightly.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut 2" x 4-1/4". Cut to top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Stamp the sentiment from the Lovely Wishes stamps set using Delightful Dijon Ink leaving room for the flower at the bottom. Add a strip of the 1" Delightful Dijon Ribbon at the top. Glue using Stampin' Dimensionals to your card front.
- Flower: Stamp one flower on a scrap piece of Delightful Dijon Cardstock and hand-cut. Glue to the tag using Stampin' Dimensionals. Thread a piece of Linen Thread through a Very Vintage Designer Button and tie into a knot. Glue the button in the center of the flower.
- Leaves: Using the Fun Flower Punch, cut one using Soft Suede Cardstock. Cut off 3 petals. Make a trio with the petals by adding a Stampin' Dimensional under one leaf and press layered over the other two petals. Glue the leaves in place under the flower.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Not a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber? I have a great deal for you! Sign up before September 10th at 50% off. Enter PROMO CODE HALFOFF: