- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Go Wild Designer Paper 5" x 3-3/4". Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Deco Labels Framelits Dies. Cut one using Pear Pizzazz and glue to card front centered.
- Layer #5: Stamp the dinosaur outline using Pear Pizzazz Ink. Add the skeletal image using Memento Black Ink. Stamp some footprints using Memento Black Ink. Cut out using the circle from the Circles Collection Framelits Dies that measures 3-1/4" wide. Glue to the center of the Deco Label using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Banner: Stamp the sentiment using Memento Black Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 3/4" x 3-1/4". Use Paper Snips to "V" each end of your banner. Glue in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Stamp 2 leaves using Pear Pizzazz Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut. Glue in place by layering the leaves and using a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Card complete!
Here is a listing of supplies used today:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Only a few more days left before we debut our new August Mini Session at Create with Connie & Mary. We have a great line-up of projects from our FABULOUS design team!
- Our mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes THREE card sets, each with 4 cards, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect for your club or stamp camp
- All FIVE projects are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
- August Mini session is available on (and you'll have access for up to a year)
- Cost is only $8.95 US
- Sets used for this collection
- Build a Birthday
- From Land to Sea
- Wild About Flowers
- Gift from the Garden
- Build a Banner (using it for other than banners!)
AND FINALLY...here's a little teaser for our August Collection...