August 3, 2015

Merry Monday #168!

Pastel Colors are what's in store this week on our Christmas cards at Merry Monday.  If you know me well, I love to use non-traditional colors for my cards. Here is this week's card:

 

I started out by embossing my card base of Whisper White Cardstock with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. I glued a Tea Lace Doily to my card base and then stamped my wreath using Pink Pirouette & Soft Sky Inks. I inked and cut an additional flower to substitute as the "O" in my die-cut word:


 
Make sure you visit my teammates this week to see their pastel inspired cards and I hope you will join us with our challenge and play along! For the month's of July and August, our challenge's are open for two whole weeks. Have a great week!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Debbie, the Christmas wreath looks amazing!! The embossed brick background is perfect with it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the pastel wreath on the doily, Debbie - so fun with the Joy running across! And the brick background looks great too! Thanks for the inspiration at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this softly colored wreath, Debbie! So pretty with the doily and embossed bricks! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! The pink and blue wreath is so soft and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, this is gorgeous!! I love the brick embossing behind your wreath - such a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Debbie: This wreath looks amazing in those soft colors against that lovely brick wall, the doily is the perfect accent for it. Must get me that embossing folder, MUST!!!!!
    Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday.

    Maria Rodriguez
    www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super gorgeous!! LOVE your card this week Debbie!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, I love this pink wreath and the doily is such a lovely touch! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Debbie, your wreath is beautiful and I love the background texture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doily, wreath & pastels--3 of my favorite elements! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so pretty, Debbie! Love the embossing and the wreath over the doily! Great design, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly