This is our last "In-Color" feature for our Saturday Blog Hops at Create with Connie & Mary! I hope you've enjoyed 5 weeks of all five in-colors and I can't wait to show you our new line-up for September. So today we are featuring Delightful Dijon. Stampin' Up! retired More Mustard quite a few years ago and I truly missed it. I was glad to see this color debut in our Annual Catalog. This color will be around for two years so stock up while you can!
So for my card I used Delightful Dijon Cardstock, Delightful Dijon Ink and Delightful Dijon 1" Dotted Lace Ribbon. Love how our products coordinate, don't you?
If you would like to try your hand at making this card, here are the step-by-step directions:
- Card Base: Delightful Dijon Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" an fold.
- Layer #2: Very Vanilla Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Stamp the fern image from Butterfly Basics repeatedly using Delightful Dijon Ink. Some without re-inking your stamp. Tie a piece of ribbon around the bottom of the cardstock into a bow. Glue to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #3: Very Vanilla Cardstock 3-1/4" x 3/4". Stamp the sentiment from the Fabulous Four stamp set using Delightful Dijon Ink. Cut the two ends into a "V". Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add some drops of Crystal Effects to the background and allow to dry!
Stampin' Up! supplies I used today:
- Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Fabulous Four
- Inks: Delightful Dijon
- Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Delightful Dijon 1" Dotted Lace Ribbon
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects