- Our mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes THREE card sets, each with 4 cards, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect for your club or stamp camp
- All FIVE projects are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
- August Mini session is available on (and you'll have access for up to a year)
- Cost is only $8.95 US
- Sets used for this collection
- Build a Birthday
- From Land to Sea
- Wild About Flowers
- Gift from the Garden
- Build a Banner (using it for other than banners!)
AND FINALLY...here's a little teaser for our August Collection...
Isn't the color just lovely when paired with only white? Here are the steps needed to create this card:
- Card Base: Tip Top Taupe Cardstock measuring 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold. Use the Watercolor Wash background stamp with Tip Top Taupe Ink and stamp in the center of your card base. Wrap White Baker's Twine around the card base about 2" from the top 4 times and tie the ends into a bow.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Squares Collection Framelits Dies and embossed with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder. Glue to card base about 3/4" from the top using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #3: Tip Top Taupe Cardstock cut with the Squares Collection Framelits Dies. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Squares Collection Framelits Dies. Stamp the sentiment using the Birthday Blossoms stamp set with Tip Top Taupe Ink. Add flowers from the Everything Eleanor stamp set using Tip Top Taupe Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add White Perfect Accents below your stamped layers.