I used the Fluttering Embossing Folder to emboss my Watermelon Wonder Cardstock layer but before I embossed it, I inked up the embossing folder with VersaMark Ink. Once embossed with ink, I sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder and set with my Heat Tool. TIP: If you are not sure which side of the embossing folder to ink, ink them both and decide which side of the inked embossing you prefer once you run it through the Big Shot Machine. Ssshh....no one will know the difference right?
- Card Base: Watermelon Wonder Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Watermelon Wonder Cardstock measuring 5" x 3-3/4"embossed with the Fluttering Embossing Folder that was inked with VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder and set with your Heat Tool. Glue to card front.
- Add two layers of Venetian Crochet Trim about 1-3/4" from the bottom using Tear & Tape.
- Add a strip of Silver Sequin Trim above the ribbon using Glue Dots.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the All About Sugar stamp set using Watermelon Wonder Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut with the Washi Label Punch. Layer over a piece of Watermelon Wonder Cardstock cut with the Scallop Oval Punch using Stampin' Dimensionals. Glue to a Whisper White Cardstock layer cut with the Decorative Label Punch. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamps: All About Sugar
- Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
- Inks: Watermelon Wonder
- Accessories: Venetian Crochet Trim, Silver Sequin Trim
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Fluttering Embossing Folder, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Washi Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tear & Tape
I will now direct you to the previous and next stop on the hop. Click either icon to take you through the whole tour and enjoy!
Create with Connie and Mary JULY Mini Collection* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Mini session is available beginning on July 26th and you view all the projects on our website. You get to see ALL of them.