It's Week #4 for my "Two for Tuesday" already! I've been having fun with this new thing I started. It's where I take a nice clean & simple card and step it up! Here are my two cards for today's post
Both cards started out with:
- Card Base: Delightful Dijon Cardstock measuring 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Delightful Dijon Cardstock measuring 3-3/4" x 5".
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 2" x 3-1/4". Using the "For All Things" stamp set, stamp the branch image a few times using Delightful Dijon Ink without re-inking each time. Add the sentiment using Early Espresso Ink.
Let's continue with the card details:
- Using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, stamp the dots on Layer #2 to fill the background.
- Glue Layer #2 to Layer #1, flat.
- Add a piece of Calypso Coral Seam Binding Ribbon to the tag and glue in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here are the "stepped-up" details:
- Layer #2: Stamp the Watercolor Wash background stamp image using Delightful Dijon Ink. Glue to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a piece of Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim to the tag. Glue tag in place on the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add White Perfect Accents to the background.
Are you a clean & simple stamper or do you like to step things up a bit? I tend to do both but am more a stepped up stamper. Here are all the products I used today:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog