July 8, 2015

Tag You're It Challenge #25!

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend. I'm still playing catch-up but thought I would take time to play along with the Tag You're It Challenge today. I am taking time off from doing stamping classes and workshops this month so plan on playing a bit. Here's the challenge:


I love the colors Erin choose for her tag so I decided to use those as inspiration for my tag. The first thing that came to mind was to add a bow from the Bow Builder Punch as my focal point:


This tag would look cute as an addition to any packaging, don't you think? The Pacific Point Cardstock really makes the other colors stand out:

 
I have multiple layers all glued in place using Stampin' Dimensionals for height. I added a few Rhinestone Jewels for bling and added paper piercing to my Whisper White layer. These are the colors I used today:



And the supplies:
Retired: Cherry Cobbler Sweater Trim

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors and love the bow and that all pieces are popped up! Thinking of making some tags for comvention...thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really awesome great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly