Our Stampers For Others team posted a Facebook Hop on Monday. We all used new products from the 2015-2016 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. These were my two coordinating projects:
I used the "Birthday Blossoms" stamp set for my featured set. First I sponged Blushing Bride Ink circles using the "Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks" and a "Sponge Dauber":
Here are the steps to creating this card:
- Blushing Bride Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Whisper White Cardstock 4-1/4" x 4-1/4". Cut one side off diagonally from the 4-1/4" corner to 2-1/2" on the other side. Sponge Blushing Bride Ink with a sponge dauber and the Dots Decorative Mask all over the cardstock piece. Using the flower image from the stamp set, stamp the image repeatedly using Memento Black Ink. Glue to card base even at the top & sides.
- Glue a piece of Organza Ribbon using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment using Memento Black Ink below the ribbon.
- Stamp the leaf image on Whisper White Cardstock using Memento Black Ink and hand-cut. Add a Stampin' Dimensional to each leaf and glue to card front. Add a White Perfect Accent to the stem of the leaf and to the card front as shown below:
Next up is the coordinating box that I created using the "Gift Box Punch Board". I used the medium size that is listed on the board:
I decorated the box the same way that I did on the card. I added a piece of Whisper White Cardstock that was stamped and sponged and sized it to fit the front only of the box. I glued it in place before I assembled the box so that I could use the "Chalk Talk Framelit Dies" to cut a hole in the front and glued a "Window Sheet" from the inside of the box.
Here are all of the supplies I used for today's project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to view our Facebook Hop, go to my page and scroll down to the June 20th post and following the links to each page. While you are there, "like" my page!
Debbie's Facebook Page