July 19, 2015

Reverse Photopolymer & Shadow Stamping Video!

As most of you know, I love butterflies, thus the theme of my blog. But very, very close in second are leaves. I was so happy that Stampin' Up! came out with the Vintage Leaves stamp set along with the coordinating Leaflets Framelits Dies. So today's card features the stamp set along with a little twist using those leaves. Here's my card: 


Notice that all of my stamped leaves include a Crumb Cake Ink background. How did I do that?


And notice that my sentiment is "shadowed" by Crumb Cake Ink. How did I do that also?


 
I show you how to do both in my new video today. You can click on the video below or you can click on the link I've provided below the video:


 

Reverse Photopolymer & Shadow Stamping Video 
Stampin' Up! products used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing Debbie!!! I must confess that I kind of cringed when I saw you turning the stamps up side down because I thought they might loose the stickiness but apparently they wont so I'm going to give this technique a try, it looks awesome.
    Thank you for sharing this great video and tips.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez
    www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My!
    Thanks so much for such a wonderful and informational video today! I'm loving what you have done with this card! Plus the very clear instructions on how to use the Thing A Ma Jig! Please keep teaching us new things Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful card with such great techniques, Debbie. Thank you so much for the wonderful video tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card & love the technique! I almost did this the other day when I placed my stamp on backwards! LOL Your card is beautiful and I love the colors! TFS Debbie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly