- Why would you not want to subscribe to these wonderful kits?
- Everything you need to create and assemble your kits is included except for the adhesive
- Bring the kit with you when you travel, go to a game or out on the deck as you relax
- Share with your family, friends, daughter, granddaughter, it's a great bonding experience
- You can add a few simple products and change it up
- Delivered right to your doorstep monthly
- Quick & easy when you need a card or project at the last minute
- Become my subscriber and receive Exclusive Projects from me and my teammates the Paper Pumpkin Gurus. No one else will ever receive or see these...only you as a subscriber.
- See a blog post just like this with even more projects
- Kits include inks, envelopes, a stamp set that can't be purchased anywhere else, layers of cardstock and other items needed!
Project #1 is the card per the directions that are included in the box:
Project #2 is also a card that was created per the directions in the box as this month's kit has two designs:
Project #3: I used the Banner Card as is and added the pennants as "trees" to make it a Christmas card. The sentiment is from the Lots Of Joy stamp set. I also added Rhinestone Jewels in the background. Stars were stamped on the envelope:
Project #4: I added a piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 5-1/4" x 4" to the card base. I used one of the envelope liners and cut it to 5" x 3-3/4". I glued the square and rectangle stickers as "gifts" and added the jute twine tied into a bow at the top of each gift:
Project #5: I added a card base of Soft Sky Cardstock measuring 4-1/4" x 11". Scored in the center at 5-1/2" and folded. I embossed the front using the Boho Chic Embossing Folder. The pieces that are glued to the tag are from the kit with the addition of Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim. The sentiment is also from the Lots of Joy stamp set:
Project #6: This card uses all the components of the kit with the addition of a Tip Top Taupe Cardstock base 11" x 4-1/4". Scored at 5-1/2" and folded. The front is embossed with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder:
Project #7: I used one of the envelope liners for the front of the banner by tracing the "V" pattern at the bottom and trimming as a layer. All other components are also from the kit:
Project #8: I added a card base of Soft Sky Cardstock measuring 4-1/4" x 11". Scored in the center at 5-1/2" and folded. I also added a Whisper White Cardstock layer measuring 5" x 3-3/4". the remaining components are from the kit:
Project #9: The card base is Tip Top Taupe Cardstock base 11" x 4-1/4". Scored at 5-1/2" and folded. I stamped the flower on one of the stickers and hand-cut. I glued one of the pop-out circles to the center and added White Perfect Accents to the center of all flowers:
Project #10: I cut one of the card bases..... so that I could add the white layer that is part of the kit. I cut one of the long stickers in half the long way to add to the top and bottom of the cardstock layer to resemble washi tape:
Project #11: Instead of folding one of the card bases in half, I scored each end at 2-1/8" to create a "Gate Fold" card and used all of the components from the kit:
Of course there is one project missing. Why? Because that one project is the project being used by the Paper Pumpkin Gurus and will be emailed in a few days to all of my subscribers along with 8-10 more project ideas. I would love it if you join me by subscribing here:
If you do, I'll send you a FREE clear case just like this one to store your stamps in! How can you go wrong?