July 27, 2015

One Sheet Goodie Bag & Video!

I had a blast creating my project and video for you today. When I spotted the "English Garden Designer Paper" that you see here below:

 
I immediately fell in love with the bees in one of the papers and instantly knew I just had to create a punch art bee. How perfect to add it to a treat bag. In my video I show you how to create this bag using only one sheet of paper:




Isn't my bee adorable? I have the video from YouTube listed below or if you can't view it in your reader, the direct link is listed if you scroll down:



 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the bag and the bee...thank yoi VERY much for the wonderful video....may just eventually help me to get my very tall pile of DSP down and give fab gift bags!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!