Notice all of the white areas on the corrugated paper? Doesn't it add a nice rustic charm to my card? All of my layers and elements played so well together that I did not need to add a sentiment to this card. I love it just the way it is:
- Card Base: Whisper White Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Kraft Corrugated Paper 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". Using the paint and paintbrush, add some strokes of paint in various areas on the corrugated paper. Glue to card base when dry.
- Layer #3: Neutrals Paper Stack 3" x 4-1/4". Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Kraft Paper 2" x 3-1/4". Cut the top using the Ornate Tag Topper Punch. Stamp the images from Tap Tap Tap using Early Espresso Ink. Glue tag at an angle to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Stamp the butterfly image using the Watercolor Wings stamp set, Early Espresso Ink and Tip Top Taupe Cardstock. Cut out using the Bold Butterflies Framelit Dies. Add Linen Thread to the back of the butterfly into a circular shape and glue butterfly over the tag using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut (1) butterfly using Vellum Cardstock and the Butterfly Thinlits Dies. Glue layered over the first butterfly. Add a row of Pearl Jewels with 8 jewels to the center of the butterfly.
Misc: White craft paint and a paintbrush