July 5, 2015

Birthday Blossoms Pop-Up Card!

I've got a neat card for you today and a new tutorial for sale. My tutorial includes all of the supplies needed, step-by-step directions and photo's for each step. Today we will be creating a "Pop-Up Card":


The card folds flat for mailing. You can use the same supplies I did in my tutorial or you can substitute your own colors and stamp images. Here is the PayPal Button below:


Birthday Blossom Pop Up Card Tutorial


If you missed my other tutorials, you can find them here: Tutorials For Sale

I am in the process of adding more Techniques Class Tutorials so check back soon! I have a new video I posted earlier today also so make sure you scroll down to view it!

 
  Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Morning Debbie,
    I tried to purchase this tutorial this morning, but Paypal would not allow me to pay this through them. They said that the problem was at your end. Can you please check this for me as I just loved the pop up card
    Leanne Winter
    Queensland, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leanne, Not sure why you couldn't purchase as they've been coming through to me all day. Can you email me at debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com and I can send you a PayPal invoice. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!