What...an ice cream scoop turned into a cloud? It is possible and yes it does work! Have you seen our stamp set called Sprinkles of Life? I love all the components you can combine to make different looks on your cards and the sentiments.....so adorable!
Notice we have an ice cream cone with scoops of ice cream to add on top of the cone? But look closely as it's so perfect to use for a cloud isn't it? And we even have the coordinating punch that cuts them all out for you! Lets take a peek at the steps I used to create this card:
- Card Base: Watermelon Wonder Cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Score in the center at 4-1/4" and fold.
- Layer #2: Cherry On Top Designer Paper 3-3/4" x 5". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Soft Sky Cardstock 3-1/2" x 4-3/4". Stamp the sentiment at the very bottom right-hand side corner using Soft Sky Ink. Stamp 3 clouds using Soft Sky Ink. Glue to card base.
- Clouds: Stamp 3 clouds on Whisper White Cardstock. Using the Tree Builder Punch, cut out the clouds. Cut 3 more clouds using Vellum Cardstock. Glue the white clouds over the vellum clouds with the vellum peeking out at the bottom. See photo above. Glue all 3 clouds to your Soft Sky Cardstock layer.
- Add White Bakers Twine by wrapping the twine around the card front twice and tying into a bow.
- Add 3 Rhinestone Jewels below the twine near the sentiment.