June 29, 2015

Merry Monday #165!

We have a fabulous challenge by our hostess Sue this week at Merry Monday. If you join us (I hope you do), all you need to do is add a candle to your Christmas card:
 
 
I opted to use a tiny bit of punch art today for my card. The candles were all created by using left-over pieces of designer paper. I'm sure you all have some of that right?


I used the Bird Punch for the flames using Gold Glimmer Paper and I used the Bird Punch for the branches layered with the flower from the Petite Petals Punch:


You can really see how sparkly the Gold Glimmer Paper is in the photo below:

 
I'm so anxious to see what my teammates have created so make sure you join me in visiting them at Merry Monday!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Supplies:
Designer Paper: Retired





debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea to create your candles. I love your colour scheme and touches of leaves and flower, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've made your candles out of bits of DSP, Debbie! Great idea to do the flames in Glimmer paper! Love the little flower! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous punch art candles and the flower is so pretty! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card Debbie, I like the colours and your punch art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect candles! Love the glimmer paper flames! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pattern paper - we had the same idea! LOVE the glittery flames and pretty flower! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! All the patterns and colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous candles, love them with the gold glimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, Debbie! Love how you made your candles & flowers! Great idea! Hope you had a great week and Happy 4th!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Debbie, I love the way you created your flowers and candles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the "bird wing" gold flames!!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly