June 8, 2015

Merry Monday #162!

It's Monday and it's Merry Monday Challenge time! Kristie wants us to create a Christmas card with a tag on it:

 
I decided to use non-traditional colors and to create a "Double Pocket Card" that holds 2 tags:


The photo above shows the tags tucked into the pockets and the photo below shows the tags removed from the pockets:


And here is a close-up of both tags. I used the same products but changed them up a little:


And finally, a close-up of the detail where you can see I used Stampin' Dimensionals on some of my layers to add some height:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and be sure to stop in and say hi to my teammates at Merry Monday!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Love the new Boho items and colors....you always jump on the different...not my style but very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your choice of DSP on this non traditional card, Debbie! Love the type of card you made and the 2 separate tags are fabulous! Super fun idea for a Christmas card! Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge, both of your tags are so lovely, specially the colors you chose, not the traditional green and red. The new and beautiful Dotted Lace Ribbon is the most perfect touch of elegance for this beautiful tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a twofer! Love the non-traditional colors! Have a great week, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Debbie! So much work and so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of non-traditional colors. Great job.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jazzy colors together. What a great interactive card. Very pretty!!! hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is fantastic and functional too! Love this idea, Debbie! Hope you're having a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie, what a great card design and those rich color are sensational! Hope you have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such FUN colours! Gorgeous tags!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and tags Debbie, I love all these great details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!