June 25, 2015

Class at the Library for June!

It's that time of the month to hold my Beginner's Card Class at our local Library today and these are the two cards the girls will be creating today:


The first one uses the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set to create the 3 hexagons. They are all cut using the Hexagon Punch. I added little flowers in the center cut with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack:


Supplies:

Retired: Washi Tape
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

This is card #2:


This card features layers and layers of stamping to create a collage effect. The background is inked first using crinkled up saran wrap. You crinkle it up, ink it and then pounce on the cardstock with it:

 
Card Supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you are local and would like to attend my Beginner's Class, you can sign up monthly right at the Library. I would love to have you join us! Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, Love the idea of a monthly beginner's card making class and these two cards are perfect for it. Is this class for only new to card making participants or can anyone come? And is there a few to participate? Thank you! Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela, replied to you via Facebook personal message!

      Delete
  2. Love both cards, an easy and pretty first card and one of my favorite sets with a fun twist....have fun, guessing your attendees will enjoy making the cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just arrived back from class and yes Carol, the girls loved the cards, especially using the saran wrap for a background. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Debbie, this sounds like a good idea to maybe find a few new customers. Do you charge for your library classes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail, can you email me? debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly