May 17, 2015

YouTube Video: Coloring On Bleach Technique!

Dave and I arrived back home from New York to Maine last night from our cruise to the Bahamas! I had a great time but it's always great to be back home. We tried to walk daily on the cruise ship and a few days ago it was quite windy and I should have known better than to continue. I ended up catching a cold from being in the wind so I am now home with a sore throat and blowing my nose. A great time for a post-trip cold!

I had recorded a new video in advance for you before I left for our trip and am posting it today. The video shows you a neat way to color with bleach with the addition of adding ink color to the bleaching with a Blender Pen and Ink Pads.

Here is the card for today's video:


Notice the lighter "bleached" areas of my stamped images and how I added color to the leaves and flowers:


I hope you like the technique I am showing you today. I've listed all of the supplies I used during the video. You can click on the video below or the link I have provided below the video:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! what a lovely card and all done with bleach!!! truly amazing. Does the bleach odor linger on the finish card? Can you use other color of Card Stock with this technique? This is really so beautiful, I'm definitely giving it a try.
    Thank you so much for sharing Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love your bleach technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly