May 25, 2015

Merry Monday #160!

Hi Stampers! I hope you had a great weekend and I'm glad you stopped by today. We have a new challenge at Merry Monday:
  
 
Karren is the hostess this week and we had to add newsprint to our Christmas card. How neat is that? I added a strip at the bottom of my stamped layer:
 
 
The Typeset Designer Paper has a vanilla background color to it so I stamped the holly images and colored them with markers on Very Vanilla Cardstock. I then added Rhinestone Jewels in the background to give my card a little bit of bling:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and stop by Merry Monday to visit my teammates. I hope you plan on joining in on our challenge!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Love your card and the addition of the newsprint is exciting....just enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the touch of pink!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Debbie! I hope I have the holly stamp you used. What set is it from? I've bought several sets for the holly and I hope I finally bought just the right one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy, the stamp set I used is the Watercolor Wonder. Have fun with it!

      Delete
  4. Love the pink with your newsprint, Debbie! Great sentiment and layout! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and I love how you've showcased the newsprint. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink! Very pretty!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet flowers, so pretty! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, this is SO pretty! Love the soft colors and the design is perfect with the newsprint! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your design & soft color scheme, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!