May 11, 2015

Merry Monday #158!

Deanne had the neatest idea for our Christmas cards this week at Merry Monday....use a stencil!

 
That's it! I bet you have something you could use for a stencil and you could join us! Here's my card for this week:


My stencil is from the Hearts & Stars Decorative Masks and I stenciled all the little stars in the background with Tempting Turquoise Ink. Quick & easy! I then stamped and cut the star and images using Tempting Turquoise Ink and Sahara Sand Ink using the Many Merry Stars stamp set:

 
I stamped the sentiment using Rich Razzleberry Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut with my Paper Snips. I finished off my card with a quadruple bow!

Card Supplies:

Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon (Retired)

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Love these colors and the stars, Debbie! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and love the rich colors! Have a great week, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Debbie! Love the colors you used for it! Have a wonderful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! The stenciled stars look gorgeous behind that wonderful big star.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Debbie! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love the stars....and for Christmas, the best! (Next to 4th of July!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Debbie, love your colour choice and the star stencil. Hope your week is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color combo is so pretty and I love the soft fluffy bow! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love this Debbie! Love the colors you used. I have all the products you used so I am pinning this for future reference. So happy to be a guest at Merry Monday! Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love this Debbie! Love the colors you used. I have all the products you used so I am pinning this for future reference. So happy to be a guest at Merry Monday! Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!