May 4, 2015

Merry Monday #157!

Bonnie wants us to create a Christmas card with embossing this week at Merry Monday!


 I decided to use a lot of white space in my card along with some red this week:


I embossed the tree image and added Crystal Effects on the main branches and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds to the Crystal Effects:


The sentiment is from the retired stamp set called Cheerful Tags stamped in Real Red Ink. I added some flowers with Pearl Jewels in the center to make the tree look Christmas-y. Hope you like it and hope you visit my teammates at Merry Monday today!

Card Supplies:

Non-Stampin' Up! Embossing Folder

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. I love this sparking, embossed tree with the red flowers, Debbie! Hope you have a fantastic week! I know you must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glittery tree is awesome, Debbie! Love the colors, design and your pretty little flowers! Have a great week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embossed card, Debbie! The fresh color scheme really lets the tree shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, this is such a great idea for the tree die! Love the pops of red, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! I hope your cruise is going well - so jealous!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The white on white texture is so pretty, and those little flowers really pop against it, great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!