April 1, 2015

My Create with Connie & Mary Preview Project!


Yay! It's my turn today to show you a Preview Project at Create with Connie & Mary! Make sure you read to the bottom as I am offering BLOG CANDY today. Before I show you my card, here's what our subscription is all about:

JOIN US for our NEW
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 - 25
* FREE Preview March 30-April 4
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, and Nicole Tugrul are joining us again with their unique styles!

Create with Connie and Mary
Card "Create"tions Celebrations
Only $19.95 US

The two projects below are my preview projects and I used the "WELL WORDED" stamp set which is one  of the stamp sets I will be featuring during out subscription edition. I made a card and a coordinating box for you:


The box was made with the Gift Box Punch Board. I stamped the Whisper White Cardstock on both projects with leaves from the Painted Petals stamp set and I added a Pearl Jewel in each leaf cluster.

The butterfly on the box was stamped twice using Perfect Plum Ink and stacked on top of each other with Stampin' Dimensionals. I finished off the box with a triple bow made with Pink Pirouette Seam Binding Ribbon.

The card uses the same stamp sets. I stamped the Pink Pirouette Ink butterflies first and then hand-cut the Perfect Plum butterflies that I stamped on scrap cardstock. Butterflies are my favorite and a favorite of many of my customers. I love how the Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette and Perfect Plum look together as a color combination.

I am giving away a FREE SUBSCRIPTION today. Leave a comment at the bottom of my post and I will be picking a winner tomorrow! If you've already purchased a subscription, you'll have the next subscription we feature for FREE!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

46 comments:

  1. I have been following your blogs for sometime and love the cards you make and have cased a lot of them. Keep the card ideas coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. How did you make that great bow? These colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is truly here with this card! I love this card and the matching box. That would bring a smile to anyone! Looking forward to this next round of Create with Connie and Mary. Can't wait to see all the wonderful creations you have come up with! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and box. I admire your work every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely beautiful! I love the soft colors and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your projects. I follow your blog every day, and enjoy your videos. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the spring feel of these projects! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the projects! You always make such beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both creations are amazing and beautiful! I love the colors you used! I rarely use purple and you've inspired me....it looks so good with pink! Fun, fresh, springy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your butterflies and the colors you used! The box is so cute!
    Thanks for sharing with us!
    Lynn G.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love getting your emails in the mornings. I get inspired to create something beautiful over coffee. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful box and card set!! Love the pearl detail with each leaf cluster!!! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful projects. I can hardly wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful work. Stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always inspire me to want to run to my craft room and work. You come up with the cutest ideas for cards and gifts. Getting your daily posts brighten my days. Thank you for sharing your inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your projects scream spring!! I love the butterflies cut along the edge of the card. Thanks for sharing your clever ideas! Looking forward to a great session!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are an awesome artisan card maker. I have been following you for a few years now. I think we exchanged swap cards last year in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the butterflies and your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This set is just gorgeous and I love the color combination. It is so me!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the design with the butterfly edge and the colors shout spring. I needed an idea for my son & d-i-l's anniversary card....think I just found it, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet ensemble! Thanks for the chance to paly : )

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great creations and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't know how you do it! These are amazing and so are you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the card! The butterflies look like they are flying right off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Two wonderful ideas.The color combination is one that will be going in my color file. It just screams spring. Thanks for sharing such wonderful ideas daily on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful. You definitely brought some springtime to my laptop today. Great colors for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful projects! Love the colors especially the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really enjoy reading your blog and checking out your videos. You definitely make stamping look so easy - and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this project. Your ideas are always so creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome projects love the color choices

    ReplyDelete
  34. I, too, love butterflies; 2 great projects using the same stamp. Great color combination

    ReplyDelete
  35. Butterflies are Beautiful! The painted petal stamp set is on my wish list. Love how you decorated your own paper for the box. Thanks for inspiring me and all the rest of us! Keep on doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are beautiful! You make so many wonderful cards and projects. I look forward each day to seeing what you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. I visit your blog often

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful color selection and great use of the stamps. You always encourage me to try new things. Thanks for a great prize and a chance to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the color palette on this, very well done. Thank you so much for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful card with an unique edge! Love it! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful card and coordinating box! I love the pink and purple butterflies. Look forward to seeing your other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your sample!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the edging on your card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly