Yay! It's my turn today to show you a Preview Project at Create with Connie & Mary! Make sure you read to the bottom as I am offering BLOG CANDY today. Before I show you my card, here's what our subscription is all about:
JOIN US for our NEW
Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 - 25
* FREE Preview March 30-April 4
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, and Nicole Tugrul are joining us again with their unique styles!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card "Create"tions CelebrationsOnly $19.95 US
The two projects below are my preview projects and I used the "WELL WORDED" stamp set which is one of the stamp sets I will be featuring during out subscription edition. I made a card and a coordinating box for you:
The butterfly on the box was stamped twice using Perfect Plum Ink and stacked on top of each other with Stampin' Dimensionals. I finished off the box with a triple bow made with Pink Pirouette Seam Binding Ribbon.
The card uses the same stamp sets. I stamped the Pink Pirouette Ink butterflies first and then hand-cut the Perfect Plum butterflies that I stamped on scrap cardstock. Butterflies are my favorite and a favorite of many of my customers. I love how the Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette and Perfect Plum look together as a color combination.
I am giving away a FREE SUBSCRIPTION today. Leave a comment at the bottom of my post and I will be picking a winner tomorrow! If you've already purchased a subscription, you'll have the next subscription we feature for FREE!