March 29, 2015

Crinkle Chalk Ink Technique & New Video!

Good Sunday Morning! I have a brand new video for you today but before I show you my project, I wanted to announce that today is the first PREVIEW day for Create with Connie & Mary.


Deb Currier is showing us a PREVIEW card today and if you leave a comment on her blog, you have a chance to win a FREE subscription!

Card Create-tions Celebrations
featuring stamp sets in the Annual, Occasions and Online Catalogs!
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs April 5 - 25
* FREE Preview March 30-April 4
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access for up to a YEAR!
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
************************************************************

Now on to my new video using the "Crinkle Chalk Ink Technique". I used this technique on both of the cards you see below:



Pretty huh? How would you like to know how to do this? View my YouTube video and while there, subscribe to my channel so you'll receive an email notification when I post a new video!

Here the video:



or here's the direct link to YouTube: DEBBIE'S VIDEO 

Enjoy!


  Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. lovely!!! I have a question, though: is there a reason that the new chalk ink was used [other than the GORJUS colors themselves!!]? I imagine SU's classic inks could be used as well, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The use of Chalk Ink caught my attention and I added it to my wish list. Now if I could only use the sealing wrap that I didn't like for food but since it seals with pressure I wouldn't want to pounce on the ink pad. Woe is me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card you made. I would never have thought of using plastic wrap and chalk ink. You are so creative. Thank you for sharing your ideas with everyone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!