March 19, 2015

Berry Basket Die Projects!

Yes, as my titled indicates....projects with an "s", which means more than one project today! I also will have 2 posts today as today is the 19th which means the "March Control Freaks Blog Hop"! Come back tonight at 8:45 p.m. (ET) to view the blog hop!

I've been having a great time playing with the "Berry Basket Die". If you are one of my customers and Downline, I sent you my VIP newsletter with tutorials on how to create all of these projects. I hope you enjoyed them!
Project #1


This is my favorite. It uses 2 berry baskets to make it a "Double Basket"!

Project #2:


This project is a "Flower Basket Pull-out Card". You pull on the flowers and see what happens?


The card pulls out to reveal the sentiment or message!

Project #3:


Glue a basket to the front of a card and add some punch art strawberries!

Project #4:


This one is a "Gift Card Holder Card". Pull on the tag to reveal the Gift Card:


Project #5:


I added strips of designer paper to the basket!

Project #6:


What a great gift presentation huh? These are 2 Berry Baskets stacked together! And I added a 3D paper flower on the top:


My boxes are lined with designer paper and reveal a happy "hello" on the inside:


This is what a plain basket look like using the die-cut pieces:

 
Berry Basket Die
Item #137366  $37.95


Not on my VIP Newsletter list yet? Place an order through my Online Store and you will automatically be added. I will also send you a kit in the mail as a thank you each month when you place an order!


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for all the great ideas. Your projects are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative. How fun! Your talent, imagination and ideas are fabulous! Will tutorials be available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Debbie. So many lovely ways to use the die, I can't pick a fave. Thanks for sharing them.
    Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the many ways that you used the Berry Basket Die...I could never think of all those different ways that you used the the Die...... Thank you so much for sharing thoses projects..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly