February 27, 2015

Urgent Message!

 
 

Blendabilities Quality Issues


We are experiencing a quality issue with our Blendabilities product line. Except for the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (item #132708) and the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad Refill (item #133456), all item numbers have been turned off; this includes Blendabilities Sale-A-Bration item numbers.

At this time, backorders for Blendabilities will not be fulfilled.

If you have ordered these from me and have questions, please contact me!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello Debbie , I am not a customer but subscribe to your blog and am wondering if you can let me know what the problem exactly is with the Blendies? I love mine but some of them have tip problems which makes it hard to color with, is that one of the troubles? Love all your emails and info as well as projects!
    Happy Stamping, Thea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thea, we haven't really heard what they are considering the "Quality Issues". I myself have had problems with the ink drying up. Contact your demonstrator about the tips please!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!