February 21, 2015

Moon Lake & No Coloring!

Hi Stampers! Today I am showing you how to use a stamped lined image without having to color it. Sometimes a lined imaged is pretty by stamping it in one color and leaving it that way. Take a look at my card for today:
 

See how pretty it looks stamped in Baked Brown Sugar Ink? I coordinated the ink with the cardstock and added one more color in the mix for a slight pop. I also added a frame with the stamped image sitting on the inside. I used part of the image in each corner also:


The Tangerine Tango Cardstock layer really makes the Baked Brown Sugar Ink stand out doesn't it?


And how about the coordinating purse from the Purse Die? I used the Bow Builder Punch to create a bow and you can see in this photo how I glued the bow in place using Stampin' Dimensionals:


The bow looks so cute sitting on the top. I embossed the frame, hand-cut it and then glued it to the flap of the purse shape!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Love this and the use of the Fun Frames TEF. First time I have seen this folder. Did you hand cut it or is there a matching punch? Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb! Unfortunately I had to hand-cut but the embossing is so deep that the lines are a great guide for cutting. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. How very clever...love this idea...thanks Deb foe wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!