February 16, 2015

Merry Monday #146!

Now I know you are going to want to play with our new challenge today at Merry Monday. Who doesn't have a Santa stamp? I know you have one so come play along with Sue's Challenge?


I used "Santa Stache" for my stamp set. This stamp set was in our Holiday Catalog that expired in January. I listed it at the bottom even though it is no longer available for purchase. He so reminds me of my son Greg who sports a stache. I colored him with my Blendabilities Markers:


I have 3 layers of cardstock and all 3 are embossed with a stitching around the edges.  (This is not a Stampin' Up! die). And the sentiment is stamped on a banner that I glued with Stampin' Dimensionals for height.

 
Be sure to visit my teammates at Merry Monday. This is a great team to be a part of as they are all so creative!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. Love the stitched layers you used, Debbie! Fun sentiment. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute, love the expression on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Santa is adorable, Debbie! I love this guy and totally forgot I had him! Love the stitching around the black panel too! Too cute! Have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that mustache! This is such a fun Santa! Hope you have a great week, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, such a happy Santa! Love how you've used him here!! Hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Christmas card Debbie, great Santa image for my challenge and I like the Faux Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your stitched panels, Debbie and that Santa is so cute! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, Debbie! Stitched panels are so fun aren't they?! Love your Santa image - all 'round awesome card this week friend! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Nothing better than a punny Santa card! Love the sentiment and his big mustache...he's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun Santa image...made a really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card with the super cute Santa and fabulous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! I love that adorable santa with the big mustache!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!