February 9, 2015

Merry Monday #145!

Love me some candy canes today for my project! Wendy wants us to use candy canes for the new Merry Monday Challenge this week. How neat! I can't wait to see what my teammates have created!
 
 
I decided to adorn my Christmas wreath with my candy canes....two of them:
 

I stamped the wreath on my Whisper White Cardstock layer first that was cut with the Top Note Die and stamped a 2nd wreath on a scrap piece of cardstock and cut it out with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Die:

 
A few Pearl Jewels in addition to the sentiment and my stamped layer was completed. Here are the remaining supplies I used:
 Retired: Chock Full of Cheer Stamp Set, Holiday Collection Framelits Dies

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Love your candy canes on your wreath, Debbie! Great card. Love that you used the top note die too, I haven't pulled that one out in a long time.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, I love this, Debbie!! That wreath with candy canes is too sweet and I love the design! Fabulous card, girl!!! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to put candy canes on a wreath, Debbie! And I love how you've done the top note die! Hope you have a good week. Sounds like you're getting even more snow. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The candy canes and the wreath look so good together, Debbie! Fabulous Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Debbie - love all the layers!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Debbie, I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, this is SO pretty! Love that you placed the candy canes with the wreath -- it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!