February 26, 2015

CCMC #344!

Pretty, pretty colors this week at Create with Connie & Mary. I loved working with all three of these colors:

For stamp sets this week I used Petal Potpourri and the Sheltering Tree. Do you like the way I used the lacy flower image as a border-type layer?


I stamped 3 of the flowers and used the Flower Medallion Punch to cut them out. I then layered them under the Apothecary Accents Die shape. I stamped the swirls from the Sheltering Tree and than added a little bit of Dazzling Details for some shimmer:

 
And the bow from the Bow Builder Punch is just the cutest, don't you think? It's so petite and I love how quickly it can be assembled. I also used the diecut from the Hello You Thinlits Dies to cut out the "hello" and snuck some Blushing Bride Cardstock underneath to peek through:

 
We, at Create with Connie & Mary, will have a pleasant surprise for you next week so make sure you stop in. I am so excited about a new venture. Now I have your wheels turning don't I?
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Project Supplies:
  • Stamps: Petal Potpourri, Sheltering Tree
  • Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Blushing Bride
  • DSP: Regals Paper Stack
  • Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
  • Tools: Bow Builder Punch, Hello You Thinlits Die, Flower Medallion Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Apothecary Accents Die, Dazzling Details



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Love how you used the "ground" stamp from Sheltering Tree stamp set. Very clever. Actually your card is full of clever ideas. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the ground and the doily flowers under the Accent! Great job with the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I am glad that you said that you used Blushing Bride behind the Hello and presumably for the flowers....in my picture on the computer it looks a bit yellow. Really wonderful card design....pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a big giant smile on the card! Very happy! Makes you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative way to use the flowers! I love all the layers and that bow is a great accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the catalog sample! The flowers look like faux lace - so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, I love your design! The layers come together beautifully. My favorite is the way you did the sentiment with the layer of color behind it, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many clever ideas you've included on your card here!! I especially like the swoosh of Blackberry ending with the cute bow and how you've used the flowers for a lace-like edging! Wonderfully creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly