January 13, 2015

Sponging Video!

Do you remember viewing this card I posted a few weeks ago? I had numerous requests for a video to show how I sponged the sunset in the background. You can see the post HERE. Notice how light & subtle my sponging is:



I did create a new video for you and I also created a new card using the same sponging technique. I show you set-by-step how I achieved the sunset:


I used some new products on my card. The stamp set is called Moon Lake and the designer paper is called Something Borrowed. Here's a close-up of the stamp image and the sponging:


And a close-up of the designer paper:


 
If you would like to view my YouTube video, here it is:


And here is the direct link: YOUTUBE VIDEO

Misc: Scrap Paper, Temporary Adhesive


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Another great video, Debbie, and card of course! Thanks for the sponging tips. So I've been told locally that I should use sticky tape when I'm adhering a dry embossed layer to the card base, anything to that? Thanks for all your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video, Debbie. I think I had it figured out from the post, but now I've saved the video in my You Tube favorites so it will be available if I need it later. I love the Lake stamp set. Very "Maine-like", for thos of us who live here, just like the lumberjack. Your new venture into the video market is working wonderfully, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My personal favorite version is the Sunrise version....big thank you for the video and all of your tips and tricks....wonderful and very great subtle coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!